and its affiliates collects, stores, uses and protects your information when you use any mobile applications that hyperlink to this Policy and are available for download in Apple App Store or any other third party app store, or are pre-installed on third party devices (the "Apps"), or any other websites, pages, features, or content owned or operated by JOINS factory
(collectively, including the Site and Apps, the "Services").
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you use our Services.
1. Acceptance of this Policy
By accessing, visiting or using our Services, you warrant and represent that you have read, understood and agreed to this Policy and our Terms of Service. If you disagree with anything in this Policy, you must not use or access the Services.
2. Amendments to this Policy
3. Information Collected through the Services
In this Policy, the term "personal information" includes any information that identifies or makes an individual identifiable. When you access or use our Services, we may generally collect the personal information described below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we provide the Services to you.
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us
B. Automatically Collected Information for Legitimate Interests
C. Information You Share on Third-Party Websites or through Social Media Services
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us
You consent to provide some or all of the following Personal Information when you create an account on the Apps or use our Services, such as uploading contents on the Apps or contact us for technical support:
- Registration information, such as your email address, phone number or other contact information, password, user identifier and language.
- Profile Information: such as an avatar or profile picture, gender, birthday, nickname or username, or country.
- User-generated contents: such as comments, texts, messages, pictures, images, videos, sounds, code, your device's camera and microphone or other data or materials that you upload and distribute on the App when you use our Service.
- Payment Information: such as full name, billing address, billing zip code, billing country, date of birth, purchase amount, payment method, credit or debit card number, or other payment information where required for payment.
- Your Global Positioning System information, after you permit us to do so but you may change the access to your GPS information via the settings on your mobile device.
- Your opt-in choice and correspondence with us, such as information used to verify with your account or to resolve your feedback or complaints.
- Customer Support Information: If you are a visitor to the Site, or a user of the Apps, we may collect information that you provide to us when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service or technical services.
- Social Media Account Information: the information that you provide from social media when you sign up with a third-party social media, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, or if you link your account with a third-party social media account.
B. Automatically Collected Information for Legitimate Interests
We may automatically collect some or all of the following Personal Information about you when you use our Services for legitimate interests:
- Network Connection: your type of network information such as your mobile network, Wi-Fi connection and others.
- Device Information: such as your mobile device's brand, model, operating system, resolution, screen size, system version, Bluetooth settings, language setting, internet connection, random-access memory ("RAM"), the application you have installed, the applications you have running in the background, mobile device's advertising ID, Internet Protocol(IP) address, MCC, MNC and media access control address.
- Information regarding your access to and use of other apps.
- Other location information: the general location of your mobile device (not precise geolocation data), such as the information based on your SIM card.
- Mobile advertising identifiers, which are used by mobile operating system and made available to advertising providers to gather metrics on mobile apps(Apple's IDFA or Google's AAID) to help us and advertisers provide Ads that may be more relevant to your interests.
- Metadata, associating with the User-generated content you provided us, describes other data and provides information about how, when, and by whom the pieces of User-generated content were collected and how that User-generated content was formatted, such as hashtags used to label the keywords to the photo and captions.
You may be able to limit the amount of information collected from your device (e.g., computer, phone, or tablet) with us by adjusting your device or browser settings. However, by preventing us from collecting information from you, we may not be able to provide some functions on our Services.
C. Information You Share on Third-Party Websites or through Social Media Services
The Services may include links to third-party websites and social media services where you may be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. Your use of these third-party websites and social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these third-party websites and social media services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the third-party websites and social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those third-party websites and social media services.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We will only use your Personal Information when the applicable laws allow us to . In general ,we use the personal information we gather through the Services for the purposes described below. If we use your personal information in any other ways, we will disclose this to you. You can choose not to share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, or from allowing us to use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it or subsequently obtained your consent. If you choose to limit the ways we can use your personal information, some or all of the Services may not be available to you.
- To provide the Services to you. We require certain information from you in order to provide you with the Services you requested. Such information may include your contact and device information. We share this information with our service providers or partners to the extent necessary to continue to provide you with the Services. We cannot provide you with Services without such information.
- To provide customer service. We process your personal information when you contact us to help you with any questions, concerns, disputes or issues, or to provide us with your feedback. Without your personal information, we cannot respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
- To enforce terms, agreements or policies. To ensure your safety and adherence to our terms, agreements or policies, we may process your personal information to: actively monitor, investigate, prevent and mitigate any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services; investigate, prevent, or mitigate violations of our terms and policies; enforce our agreements with third parties and partners; and, collect fees based on your use of our Services. We cannot perform our Services in accordance with our terms, agreements or policies without processing your personal information for such purposes.
- To send you Service-related communications. We use your contact information to send you administrative or account-related information to you to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information to you. Service-related communications are not promotional in nature. You cannot unsubscribe from such communications because you could miss important developments relating to your account or the Services that may affect how you can use our Services.
- For security purposes. We process your personal information to: improve and enforce our security measures; combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; and to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not access your account with us. We cannot ensure the security of our Services if we do not process your personal information for security purposes.Designated Countries: For all purposes listed above, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") or any equivalent legislation (collectively "Data Protection Laws"), we process the personal information of users located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), United Kingdom and Switzerland (collectively, the "Designated Countries") based on our contract with you.
- To maintain legal and regulatory compliance. We process your personal information to pay our taxes or fulfill our other business obligations, and/or to manage risk as required under applicable law. We cannot perform the Services in accordance with our legal and regulatory requirements without processing your personal information for such purposes. Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process the personal information of users located in the Designated Countries to comply with our legal obligations.
- To personalize your experience on the Services. We allow you to personalize your experience on our Services via social media plugins on our Services (e.g., Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), by keeping track of your preferences (e.g., nickname or display name, time zone, language preference, etc.), and more. Without such processing, you may not be able to access or personalize part or all of our Services. Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process the personal information of users located in the Designated Countries to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above.
- To conduct research and development. We process information about the way you use and interact with our Services to: help us improve our Services; build new Services; and build customized features or Services. Such processing ensures your continued enjoyment of part or all of our Services. Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process the personal information of users located in the Designated Countries to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above.
- To engage in marketing activities. We may process your contact information or information about your interactions on our Services to: send you marketing communications; deliver targeted marketing; inform you about events, webinars, or other materials, including those of our partners; and, keep you up-to-date with our relevant products and Services. Transactional communications about your account or our Services are not considered "marketing" communications. In addition, when you share your friends' contact information with us, we may reach out to them to invite them to our Services and to continue receiving our communications. You can opt-out of our marketing activities at any time. Designated Countries: For users located in the Designated Countries, please see section 9.C. below.
5. How We Share Your Information with Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
A. Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers
We disclose your personal information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers ("Service Providers") who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Services, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the personal information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process the personal information of users located in the Designated Countries based on our contract with you.
B. Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies
To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your personal information if:
- Required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order or similar request from judicial authority, law enforcement authorities or other competent public authorities;
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or
- We believe that you have abused the Services by using it to attack our systems or to gain unauthorized access to our system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process the personal information of users located in the Designated Countries based on our legal obligations, in the public interest, or your vital interests.
C. Business Transfers or Bankruptcy
D. Our Affiliates
Based on your consent, we may share some or all of your contact information with our, parent company, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our affiliates for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out by contacting us as provided in the "How to Contact Us" section.Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process the personal information of users located in the Designated Countries based on your consent.
E. Third-Party Business Partners.
Base on you consent, we may work with and share some of your information with our third-party advertising partners to provide you with advertisements or other tailored content. We may share information related to users of our service with affiliates or unaffiliated third parties on a de-identified, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these parties may be able to compile these aggregate ,de-identified information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from other parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.Designate Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process the personal information of user located in the Designated Countries based on your consent.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years old, unless permitted to do so by applicable law. Children are not permitted to use our Services unless they provide us with consent from their parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information in our database. If you are a parent or guardian of a child, and you believe your child has provided us with their Personal Information on our Services, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We have physical, technical and administrative safeguards in place to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, we require that our service providers handling personal information also maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of your data will not occur. We also have no way of protecting any of your personal information that is not in our control, such as any information transmitted via email or wireless connections.Maintaining the security of your personal information is also your responsibility. Where we require you to register an account, you should choose a password of sufficient length and complexity and keep your password confidential. Do not leave your device unlocked so that other individuals may access it. Make sure you trust the wireless connections you are using to access or use our Services.If you think there has been unauthorized access to or use of your account, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Retention of Personal Information.
We will try to limit the storage of your personal information to the time necessary to serve the purpose(s) for which your personal information was processed, to enforce our agreement, policies or terms, to resolve disputes, or as otherwise required or permitted by law. Please contact us if you have any questions about our retention periods. While retention requirements can vary by country, we generally apply the retention periods noted below.
- Marketing. We store information used for marketing purposes indefinitely until you unsubscribe. Once you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we add your contact information to our suppression list to ensure we respect your unsubscribe request.
- Your Interactions and Content on Our Services. We may store any information about your interactions on our Services or any content created, posted or shared by you on our Services (e.g., pictures, comments, support tickets, and other content) indefinitely after the closure your account for the establishment or defense of legal claims, audit and crime prevention purposes.
- Web Behavior Data. We retain any information collected via cookies, clear gifs, webpage counters and other technical or analytics tools up to one year from expiry of the cookie or the date of collection.
- Telephone Records. As required by applicable law, we will inform you that a call will be recorded before doing so. Any telephone calls with you may be kept for a period of up to six years.
9. Information for Residents in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Switzerland (the "Designated Countries")
This section only applies to users of our Services that are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom and/or Switzerland (collectively, the "Designated Countries") at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.Where we rely on your IP address, we cannot apply the terms of this section to any user that masks or otherwise obfuscates their location information so as not to appear located in the Designated Countries. If any terms in this section conflict with other terms contained in this Policy, the terms in this section shall apply to users in the Designated Countries.
A. Our Relationship to You
Grid+ team Inc. and its affiliates are data controllers with regard to any personal information collected from users of its Services. A "user" is an individual providing personal information to us via our Services, such as by creating an account with our Apps, signing up for our newsletter(s), or otherwise accessing or using our Services. A "data controller" is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers are "data processors" that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
B. Legal bases for processing Personal Information
We describe our legal bases for processing in Section 4 ("How We Use the Information We Collect") and Section 5 ("How We Share Your Information With Third Parties") under headings entitled "Designated Countries." The legal bases on which we rely on to process your personal information include: your consent to the processing; satisfaction of our legal obligations; necessity to protect your vital interests; necessity to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we entered with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you; necessity to process in the public interest; or for our legitimate interests as described in those sections.
C. Marketing Activities
If you are located in the Designated Countries and are a current user, we will only contact you by electronic means (such as email or SMS) per your communication preferences and/or with information about our Services that are similar to the Services you previously purchased from us or negotiated to purchase from us.For new users located in the Designated Countries, we will contact you by electronic means for marketing purposes only based on your consent or based on your friends' consent. You can always withdraw your consent or change your marketing communication preferences at any time and free of charge. To opt out of the emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of marketing emails or contact us at email@example.com
. Marketing communications are promotional in nature and do not include transactional or Service-related communications.
D. Individual Rights
We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Services. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law. When we receive an individual rights request from you, please make sure you are ready to verify your identity. Please be advised that there are limitations to your individual rights. We may limit your individual rights in the following ways:
- Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
- When granting access would have a negative impact on other's privacy;
- To protect our rights and properties; and
- Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
Right to withdraw consent. If we rely on consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.Right of access and rectification. If you request a copy of your personal information that we hold, we will provide you with a copy without undue delay and free of charge, except where we are permitted by law to charge a fee. We may limit your access if such access would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals. You may also request to correct or update any of your personal information held by us, unless you can already do so directly via the Services.Right to erasure (the "Right to be Forgotten"). You may request us to erase any of your personal information held by us that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.Right to restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing your personal information where one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal information that we processed. We will restrict the processing of your personal information, which may result in an interruption of some or all of the Services, during the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request the restriction of its use instead;
- We no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you to establish, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- You have objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of our processing override your rights.
We will only process your restricted personal information shall with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.Right to object to processing. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal basis of consent, contract or legitimate interests. We can continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.Right to data portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another "controller", where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.Notification to third-parties. If we share your personal information with third parties, we will notify them of any requests for rectification, erasure or restriction of your personal information, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.Automated individual decision-making, including profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.Right to Lodge a Complaint. If you believe we have infringed or violated your privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com
so that we can work to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.You may reach our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Transfer of Personal Information
If you choose to use the Services or provide your information to us, your personal information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located. Such countries or jurisdictions may have data protection laws that are less protective than the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Services.Designated Countries: We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the Data Protection Laws. Specifically, when your personal information is transferred out of the Designated Countries, we have the required contractual provisions for transferring personal information in place with the third-parties to which your information is transferred. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
10. How to Contact Us.
- Open Apple App Store;
- Browse or Search the app you're using;
- Tap the app to open the detailed page;
- Scroll down to review the contact information listed.